Saturday, July 17, 2010
Keepin' Busy
Well, I decided it's high time that I actually blog what has been going. I am having the most wonderful summer in my memory :) It's a nice feeling knowing when fall comes again you'll be satisfied with how your summer was spent. I've gone on a couple camping trips which have been a lot of fun. I went to Lagoon with some of my close friends with The Children's Miracle Network. My friend's mom works for them and so she was able to get us tickets which was absolutely sweet of her. We also did some of the olden time pictures where you dress up. I'll post pictures of them once I get my friend to email me the digital copies. I have now been backpacking and am so glad! The hike up kicked my trash, but the view at the end was worth it. We camped for a few days and hiked back down. I'll definitely do it again! My friend Jason has been taking me shooting so that I can get comfortable with a few different types of guns. I have a huge respect for guns, but I don't want to fear them because I've never really had the chance to use them. I don't know if I've mentioned before, but I now work up in Taylorsville doing lessons once a week. I hope at some point to have enough students to do two days. I have discovered that s'mores with peanut butter is absolutely divine and if you can have peanuts GO FOR IT! You will never turn back to your normal s'more. The newest news (and probably what people actually want to hear about) is that I'm in a relationship... Most of you have followed my divorce and are wondering how I'm coping. Well, I'm doing much better than coping :) I am so happy and having the time of my life. My roommates are spectacular and I love them! We'll be moving in a few weeks which will be a hassle, but I'm sure will provide some more wonderful opportunities. Now, hopefully Brandon (the man I'm dating) won't be irritated by me mentioning our relationship, but this is a big part of my life right now. We've been dating for about two weeks and all is going really well. He knows all about my divorce and is really patient with me and how parts of it are still affecting me. It's nice that he is so supportive and that he didn't just pass me by because I have 'divorced' tacked on to me. Anyway, life is wonderful and God is always pouring out bounteous blessings upon me. He has perfect timing and I'm so grateful to Him and his love and support :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I've already told you this, but we are SO happy for you =D
ReplyDeleteAlso, I would love to talk to you again soon!!!